Bike MS is a one or two day fully-supported cycling adventure and a physical challenge that moves us closer to a world free of multiple sclerosis.
June 7 & 8- bike for a cause
Bike MS is a series of 100 extraordinary cycling events across the county — rides that will take you further than you’ve ever gone before. It’s not the miles that matter — it’s the unforgettable journey. Join us for an event that’s more than a ride — it’s anticipation, camaraderie, personal accomplishment, and the knowledge that you’re changing lives… making every mile that much sweeter. As a great personal achievement, Bike MS is both a weekend-long and lifelong opportunity to make a difference in your own life, and in the world.
Supporters’ generous contributions in our local communities help serve their local friends and neighbors affected by MS by:
- Supporting research and training projects aimed at finding the cause of MS, better treatments and a cure.
- Informing and educating people with MS about a variety of issues through newsletters, publications, education seminars and conferences, and at-home teleconferences.
- Providing direct support and financial assistance for the FDA-approved medications, medical equipment, counseling services, respite, care management, college scholarships, and other emergency assistance.
- Supporting emotional health and physical well-being through a network of self-help groups, a peer support telephone program, wellness programs, wellness grants, exercise classes, retreats, and more!
- Reconnecting families affected by MS by coordinating family and social programs, couples’ retreats, kids’ camp, and other family support programs.
- Stimulating changes in public policy by coordinating a statewide and nationwide Government Relations Committee and providing training and support to our constituents about issues impacting people with MS.
For more details on how to register, CLICK HERE.